HR Administrator, £25,000- £30,000, Hounslow, Hybrid Working, 3 days Office
An introduction to the company and role:
I am excited to share I am working with a business services organisation near Hounslow. They have just undergone a big restructure and have lots of exciting growth plans. They are on the hunt for an HR Administrator to join their friendly HR team. The main purpose of the role would be to maintain employee records, assist with recruitment, manage the people database, and provide general admin support. This role would report to the shared services manager.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Enhanced maternity package
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible company
- Paternity package
- Refer a friend scheme
- Occupational Health, online GP and the Employee Assistance Programme.
- Flu jab vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Gold gym membership for local candidates
- Cycle to work scheme
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Assist with recruitment
- Prepare offer letters
- Onboarding & Offboarding candidates
- Maintain and update employee records
- Generate reports
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Respond to employee inquiries
- Scheduling meetings
- Organising files
What experience do you need?
- Level 3 CIPD or working towards
- Previous HR Admin experience
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Familiarity with HR databases
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
- Time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org