Credit Controller - Thatcham - £13 to £15 per hour - Six-month Temporary role
An introduction to the company and role:
Make a great impact on company finances by joining this revolutionary manufacturing company as Credit Controller and contributing towards the success of the business. This company prides itself on the fact that they have a flat structure, meaning that you don’t need to jump through hoops to get decisions made and you gain more experience by taking on the responsibility of seeing a task through to the end.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
The role entails joining a busy team and being responsible for:
- Action and collect overdue debt
- Customer statement recons
- Communicate with clients to clarify information
- Allocate invoices to payments
- Identify and clear debit notes
What experience do you need?
- Have over two years of experience in Credit Control
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive and analytical in your work approach
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Early finish Friday
- Hybrid working after training
- Change to go permanent
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org