14 days ago
Global business based in Bracknell are seeing to appoint a part-qualified VAT specialist within their organisation. This is a commercial business with an international reach.
In my opinion, they have an unparalleled benefits package, including study support alongside a competitive salary. Joining this accredited, award winning firm would be an excellent next-step on the career ladder.
The VAT & Accounting Analyst will prepare VAT returns, Intrastat for UK & Eire and provide advice to the business on VAT related topics.
Other duties will include:
- Supporting partner teams by providing detailed analysis of financial statements,
- Completion of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Review & transfer pricing policies/documents to ensure compliance
- Support with the completion statutory accounts inclusive of audit processes
What you will need to be successful
- AAT or ATT qualified and studying ACCA or CIMA (P/Q)
- Previous experience of VAT Accounting
- Working knowledge of UK & German GAAP
- Proficient level of SAP & Microsoft Office (inclusive of Excel V look ups & pivot tables)
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to partner with areas of the business remotely
What you will receive in return
The successful candidate can expect not only a very competitive package, but also excellent opportunity to work for a well-recognised and respected organisation. This role offers excellent development opportunities and will see you become a real key figure within the finance department.
Interviews will be done remotely via video link.
Training will be provided either remotely or on-site. Working from home due to Lockdown is the expectation for this role but their offices are open.
How to proceed
If this role looks of interest please click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.