Treasury Manager (Hybrid Working) - £55k - £65k plus benefits
Our client is a leading Hospitality company, whose fantastic portfolio of products and services are renowned both locally and internationally. They are now hiring a Senior Treasury Manager, to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for the development and operation of the company’s treasury function. This will involve planning and executing short and long-term liquidity, funding, and capital structure strategies. This is an unmissable chance to make an impact within a world-renowned business. The successful candidate will be required to manage the day-to-day liquidity and oversee the financial forecasting process. There will be an emphasis on cash management, working capital optimisation, and developing effective strategies for minimising risk and maximising funding options.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a treasury capacity with strong understanding of financial instruments such as bonds, derivatives, swaps and debt instruments. The ideal candidate will possess:
- A genuine enthusiasm for working with a well-respected company.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a treasury and/or banking environment.
- A good understanding of financial planning and forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance, financial markets, and derivatives.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- A degree qualified Background in a financial subject.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast paced organisation and an excellent salary package of £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits is on offer. Are you the perfect candidate for this role? If so, please apply with your CV today and we will be in touch soon.