£40000 - £50000 per annum + extensive benefits package
about 1 year ago
Treasury Accountant Basingstoke £40,000-£50,000
A unique opportunity for someone with a background and experience in Treasury to join this successful Basingstoke based business as a Treasury Accountant. Working for a successful and growing business this is a permanent role and would suit someone who is a qualified accountant with a background of working in FX and Treasury.
The Treasury Accountant will deal with:
- Management of monthly FX hedging process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review month end
- Prepare month end foreign exchange Valuations.
- Undertake year end and half year end
- Deal with Half Year and Year End Audit queries
- Other duties also apply
To be considered for this role you will need to have a qualification in finance (ACA / ACCA / CIMA ) - applications would also be welcome from people who have studied ACT as well. You will need to have experience in Treasury and also have the following:
- Knowledge of IAS39, FRS102 and/or IFRS9 would be an advantage
- Advance Microsoft Excel skill required include pivot tables, VLOOKUP.
- Strong attention to detail is a must to succeed in this role.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
Great role and great opportunity to join a fast paced and ever growing organisation.
#treasury #finance #acca #cima #act
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.