£18000 - £21000 per annum
26 days ago
Trainee Payroller - £21000 - Farnborough
About The Role
We are currently supporting a growing business near Farnborough, for a trainee payroller to join their Finance department. The payroller will support the Payroll Manager in the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls, ensuring that all payments are made accurately and on time. You will assist with the end to end processing of a monthly payroll as well as imputing and processing large volumes of data.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Calculating and processing statutory payments, such as SMP, SPP & SSP.
- Calculating and processing any pay changes and additional elements of pay such as overtime
- Assisting with manual checks of pay, such as national minimum wage checks and PAYE deductions
- Producing and sending out monthly payslips and P45's, both electronically and via post
- Dealing with any employee payroll queries as and when required
- Support the HR team with any employee contractual agreement queries, such as holiday entitlement and salary calculations.
About The Candidate
- Knowledge of payroll and is desirable but not essential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Computer literate, specifically good excel skills
What You Will Receive:
Full training will be offered. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment with two days a week from home.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.