£13 - £14 per hour
19 days ago
My client, based in Reading are seeking a temporary Revenue and Order Administration Specialist to join their team on an interim basis.
The role would suit a candidate who is well versed in Working as part of a busy Finance department within a sub team who are responsible for all order processing, fulfilment, contract creation and invoicing. Working to strict month end deadlines, revenue recognition rules and Sarbanes Oxley guidelines.
The team is busy, dynamic and welcoming. The job itself contains plenty of variety and challenging, project work.
- Entering customer orders onto accounting software
- Ensuring customer orders have been processed and approved correctly to meet all contractual requirements.
- Verifying customer orders have been completed to ensure that delivery expectations are met
- Despatching customer orders
- Creating customer contracts
- Raising all customer invoices assigned region and Business Unit
- Raising customer credit notes and re-billing where required
- +1 year experience working within a Finance/Revenue or an Order Administration team
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organisational skills
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with speed and accuracy in a small team
- Working with Project Teams and support to ensure customers have a solution
- Enjoy working on own initiative and as part of a team to deliver results, learn and share knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner with the business
Interviews will be done remotely via video link.
Training will be provided either remotely or on-site. Working from home due to Lockdown is the expectation for this role but their offices are open.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate with experience in order administration supporting finance teams, IT equipment provided, a competitive salary and the chance to progress to a permanent role within a friendly welcoming working environment.
This assignment will be paid hourly - either PAYE or Umbrella.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.