£56000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A rapidly growing business within the financial services industry
You will asked to be part of the data team, but also work cross functionally across other area of the business. As leader you will be asked to develop staff as they aim to re-design there data infrastructure.
Your role will include:
· Documenting and testing best practices.
· Develop ETL pipelines to automate reporting platforms.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders so KPI metrics can be met.
· Practical experience in implement ETL pipelines.
· Strong BI background and skill set.
· Knowledge of Azure.
· Strong programming background .
· Experience within the financial services industry is a must!
· Experience in project management frameworks ( Scrum, Waterfall, Agile)
What You Will Receive In Return:
In return for their hard work, the successful applicant will receive a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to shape the way that data is used in the business and have the opportunity to develop and progress. Including homeworking!
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.