International Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist - Farnborough (Hybrid) - £40,000-50,000
A hugely successful business who in the last 2 years have grown exceptionally quickly and are on the path to continues growth. Organic growth plans but in addition they are a high acquisitive company.
Looking for someone from a recruitment background who can deal with jobs across the board so a very varied portfolio of roles to recruit into.
Along with focusing on key 'live' tech based vacancies the role will partner with the other members of the team and the leadership team to ensure success. The role includes:
- Speaking with and gaining an understanding of vacancies by working with leadership team and hiring managers
- Create creative advertising content, and effective sourcing and assessment approaches
- Screen candidates and refer them to hiring managers
- Provide a first-class resourcing service to recruiting managers
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Work with the team to finalise job descriptions
- When required be part of the interview process with the candidates selected
- Deal with offers, contract and ensuring that information is communicated properly to candidates
- Keep managers informed of progress of roles
- Be proactive in sourcing candidates - job adverts but also using social media and other platforms to ensure that you are getting the best possible people for the organisation.
The Successful Candidate:
You will be a hands-on proactive professional with strong communication skills. You will have proven experience of working in a Tech Talent Acquisition role and be able to demonstrate experience of successfully hiring people into organisations. Experience will need to cover both UK and Global hiring.
What You Will Receive in Return:
The benefits package is extensive and as well as the salary other benefits include: 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Staff Discounts and Income Protection.
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Farnborough (Hybrid) - £40,000-50,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.