£50000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
Tax Accountant, Bracknell, £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Global business based in Bracknell are seeing to appoint a qualified individual (ideally CTA qualified) as a Tax Accountant within their organisation. This is a commercial business with an international reach.
The Tax Accountant will manage corporate tax returns to sign off level for the UK& Ireland inclusive of double tax treaties and withholding tax. Other duties will include:
- Calculating tax payments for the budgeting & forecasting processes throughout the year
- Review & transfer pricing policies/documents to ensure compliance
- Support with the completion statutory accounts inclusive of audit processes
- Support completion of VAT, intrastat and EC sales reporting
- Assist with accounting for defined benefit pension scheme closure
What you will need to be successful
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CTA Qualifications
- Previous experience of Tax Accounting
- Working knowledge of UK & German GAAP
- Proficient level of SAP & Microsoft Office (inclusive of Excel V look ups & pivot tables)
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
What you will receive in return
The successful candidate can expect not only a very competitive package, but also excellent opportunity to work for a well-recognised and respected organisation. This role offers excellent development opportunities and will see you become a real key figure within the finance department.
How to proceed
If this role looks of interest please click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Accountant, Bracknell, £50,000 -£55,000 per annum
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.