£50000 - £64000 per annum + additional benefits, car parking
over 1 year ago
In-house, commercial role in Reading, Berkshire.
£55-60,000 + benefits, including car parking.
The Tax Accountant is a newly created position for a global business, with a UK office in the heart of Reading.
Any experience with EMEA and US taxes would be an advantage, but not essential. You will be involved with the production and compliance within a business that has grown rapidly, particularly in the last 3 and a half years.
As a brand new position, you will be working with the existing global tax team to carve out a new tax function. Working within the corporate and VAT space, you will have an opportunity to develop within an international business and gain :
- A wider understanding of a global business, (finance, legal, HR)
- In-depth knowledge and commercial understanding
- Broad understating of tax issues (Global mobility, VAT, transfer pricing)
- A chance to grow with the business, gaining extra responsibilities and career progression.
- A point of contact and advisor for the UK business.
This role will provide an excellent career path, for a business you will be proud of representing. In addition to your tax experience, you will be newly qualified or a qualified ATT / CTA Tax accountant, and might be the perfect 1st or 2nd time move into industry for a 'Big 4', 'Top 10' Tax Accountant.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.