Systems Finance Manager, West London (Hybrid), £65,000 - £75,000
My client, a UK leading Business Services specialist looking for an experienced professional to join to team and play a role in both ensuring the systems are optimal for the finance department, and also supporting day-to-day finance operations.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Manage Workday finance system, to ensure optimal usage and efficiency. Work with wider users of the business to ensure team is getting the most out of it.
- Drive process improvement in both day-to-day finance and usage of the system. Streamline processes and improve integrity of data.
- Assist with Integration of finance systems with other business functions, assist in ad-hoc financial projects. Oversee month-end closing and financial reporting.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Finance Qualification
- Extensive experience in financial systems management. (Workday preferable)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
What else would add to your application?
- Desire to work in a collaborative team
- Strong analytical skills and communication
- Continuous improvement mindset
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Market Leading Organisation
- Flexible working
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com