Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Support Analyst - £25,000 - £28,000 - Milton Keynes
My client is an impressive brand leader. Having had an exceptionally successful period of growth they are now focused on high calibre individuals joining them. . A high profile business with a core understanding of the importance of customer experience they are also keen to further ensure their success by maintaining this as a core fundamental strategy on an international basis.
- You will be supporting the Systems manager with users queries
- Providing support and understanding the step by step process in order to respond to queries and provide quick and efficient services
- Indepth support and dealings with the IT systems growth and providing support to customers on a 1st line basis.
What you'll need to be successful
- Educated to Degree level in an IT subject or equivalent commercial experience
- Advanced Excel and SQL required
- Great attention to details
- Good communication skills
In return you'll receive
- Opportunity to work within a progressive company
- Work for a fantastic employer
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
How to proceed
If you're interested in this position, then please contact me on one of the following
Ashley.email@example.com TEL: 01189 559 508 MOB: 07799 506 248
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.