£40000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Wade Macdonald are proud to be currently working with a well-established pension consultancy, based in Reading area. Our client is looking for a Senior System Analyst to join them for a fantastic 12 months FTC.
If you have a strong a System Analysis experience, with a previous exposure to the Web Services and Pension, and you would like to be involved into an innovative project - this is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Taking a big part of the Web Services development
- Being involved into a full project lifecycle, from conceptual ideas and requirements gathering to solution implementation
- Data manipulation, writing data extraction scrips, data modelling and data mapping
- Assisting with the User Acceptable Testing
- Working with the project team to create required data sets to support functionality of the web portal
- Creating calculation matrices for the web portal
- Advanced Excel
- Good SQL experience
- Understanding of the Application Programming Interface
- Experienced with SSIS
- Familiar with the ETL processes
- Understanding of Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution pension data
- Experienced of dealing with the senior management
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply or contact me on email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.