about 1 month ago
Wade Macdonald are proud to be working with a market leading commodities business based in Maidenhead area, looking for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join them on the permanent basis.
If you are passionate about commodities market and have a good experience with pricing analysis this is a perfect opportunity!
- To use knowledge of the fundamentals, supply chain, end-users and key participants for specific commodity markets, in order to generate representative prices and world-class content
- To collect pricing data and take responsibility for the price assessments in line with price specifications and IOSCO principles
- To build and maintain proprietary data
- To provide market commentaries, market moving stories and analytical reports on commodities
- To manage and develop the number of industry contacts that submit pricing data, including face to face meetings
- To support contacts and clients about the particular pricing
- To support your manager with reviewing and managing existing pipeline of prices and identify new price assessment launch opportunities
- Publishing new price reports
- To produce PRA content, participate in internal and external events and promote business on the social media
- Minimum 2 years of price reporting experience within the commodities / agriculture markets
- Excellent understanding of commodity markets and the fundamental drivers which shape them
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to work with numbers and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner
- A willingness to travel when required
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.