Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a highly profitable £300mil t/o FMCG based in Wycombe.
Working in a fast-paced Finance department, this is a critical role with the primary aim to drive the finance agenda across multiple operational stakeholders. The role requires both an accounting skillset and business partnering with key stakeholders across Commercial operations. This is an exciting career opportunity to make a significant difference to business performance with management and development of a small team and direct and regular exposure to the Executive Board and senior managers across the business.
- Promote finance agenda - business partnering across all levels and teams
- Ownership of month end close
- Preparation of reporting packs
- Variance & KPI analysis including identification of and commentary on key performance drivers
- Manage and attend monthly P&L meetings with the Executive Board
- Management of £15m annual capex spend
- Key player in delivery of annual and monthly planning & budgeting cycles
- Building budget/forecast models, as well as review of departmental submissions
- Preparation of weekly and monthly qualitative/quantitative internal financial reports
- Financial accounting under UK GAAP and SOX governance
- Responsibility for accuracy of trial balance entries, general ledger and balance sheet review & reconciliation
- Manage two direct reports
- Direct support to internal & external auditors
- Support/scope/production of systemic developments to drive simplification and automation of process
You will be a commercially astute, highly motivated, self-driven individual with previous management accounting experience. Ideally you will be either part-qualified or qualified in ACCA, CIMA, or ACA with FMCG or Retail experience. You will have advanced MS skills and excellent communication skills.
What You Will Receive In Return
- Training and support packages to further your career
- Opportunities to move within the finance team and across the global group
- Exposure to all levels of the business including the Executive Board
Senior Management Accountant - High Wycombe (Hybrid) - £50000 - £60000 + 15% bonus
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.