Commercial Management Accountant - Didcot- £55,000 - Very flexible, hybrid working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market leading and well known Company with their search for a Commercially orientated Management Accountant. They are looking to expand their team further due to impressive Company growth over a number of years and have exciting plans for the future.
The role of Senior Management Accountant will support the Group Finance Function in relation to stakeholder engagement and Divisional Accounting.
- Preparation of monthly results and management information, including commentary
- Liaison with the commercial teams and transactional reporting team in overseas to ensure accurate flow of information
- Production of divisional packs to support interim and year-end Group statutory accounts
- Collation of divisional information to support the Group consolidated reports
- Assistance with the forecasting and budgeting of divisional and Group results
- Project Evolution - The Group is undertaking a project to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 into the business. This project covers the accounting system, warehouse inventory management and customer websites. This role will support the preparation and transition of the existing Group data and reporting into the new systems.
- Ad-hoc project work eg. due diligence support and acquisition integration, peer review internal audits
What will you need to be successful?
Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
Strong Management Accounting experience
What will you receive in return?
Fast paced and varied role
Good exposure to commercial accounting
Excellent working environment
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.