5 days ago
Information Analyst - Berkshire ( Healthcare Background is a Must ! )
Wade Macdonald client is a well-established organisation currently undergoing a period of growth, with a unique approach, combining methodology with progressive science analytics they currently have a role for a Information Analyst to join them and be part of their success in the future.
- Driving insights, change and evidence interventions
- Using statistics through a programming language (such as R or Python) to lead smarter decision making
- Undertaking and explaining complex concepts and information people across the business
- Creating effective data visualisations in order to convey information and improve data literacy
- Experience in managing data end to end from reporting to visualisation.
- Analysing key metrics from their clients to enable change to happen and improvements to be made
What you'll need to be successful...
- With a background in Information Analysis you will be used to communicating internally and be able to explain your findings to people at all levels across the business and also to external customers.
- A degree in Mathematics, Economics or a subject dealing with statistics.
- Experience in Statistical process control and strong skills in Python/SQL or another coding language
How to proceed
If this role is of interested, please apply directly to this advert !
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.