£50000 - £60000 per annum
10 days ago
Senior Health Care Analyst Bracknell, Berkshire £55,000 £60,000
A new opportunity is available for a senior health care analyst to join a unique applied analytics and advisory company in Berkshire that are changing the efficiency of healthcare services across the world. They provide an evidence backed approach that will change the existing system and aims to keep the patient at the centre of it all. Using a combination of predictive and time series analytics, this company are building sophisticated learning systems that are being used across a variety of sectors.
- Spearhead the analysis for clients, delivering insights into opportunities for clinical and operational improvements
- Use the in house analytical software to explore root problems and causes within clients organisations
- Support clients on their journey to better understand their business, processes and performance
- Work in a collaborative manor as part of a wider team to drive project delivery, both internally and with external clients
What you'll need to be successful
Skills & Experiences:
- A solid understanding of healthcare and how hospital flows work
- Minimum of 5 years commercial analytical experience
- Solid experience with a range of statistical and analytics tools
- The ability to adapt and use the in house analytical software
- A clinical background and understanding of clinical specialties
- Proven experience presenting analytical finding to a range of internal and external clients
This position requires frequent travel to client sites and a full UK driving license is essential.
What you'll receive in return
Extremely competitive salary with a great range of company benefits.
How to proceed
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert of get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.