£50000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
Finance Business Partner - £60,000 - Bracknell (Remote/hybrid working)
This well recognised Global brand is looking for a talented Finance Business Partner to support while they are going through a restructure in their Commercial Finance Team. The role will run for 6 months with the potential to go permanent.
- Provide data-driven and analytical insights to support key strategic and operational decisions underpinning the firm's growth plans and supporting the Company's wider strategic and business-planning agenda, reporting and insight output.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Development of the Company's planning and financial analytical capability and toolset, contributing to the continuous improvement and development of the financial reporting suite.
- Provide support to the FP&A Manager on key projects such as the development of the Annual Operating Plan framework, processes and templates.
- Play a key role in the day-to-day coordination of the annual budgeting and strategic planning process, delivering a robust and value-added planning process across P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Act as the analytical engine, providing data-driven insights and support for optimal business decision-making.
What do you need to be successful?
Comprehensive FP&A experience with astute Commercial Acumen
What will you receive in return?
Opportunity to work with a market leading Global brand.
Potential of the role becoming permanent
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.