£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant | Reading | £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
We are excited to have partnered with a fast-paced global organisation in search for an ambitious Financial Accountant to joining their finance function to focus on financial accounting, monthly variance analysis - highlighting key financial performance indicators, whilst supporting annual statutory audit and financial preparations under US GAAP and IFRS.
The business is a heavily acquisitive international group with revenues in the Billions, they offer long term progression planning and the opportunity to work internationally. As a result, they are looking for a result-driven, career-focused ambitious individual to match their offerings.
- Management of a small team, helping to support, develop, training and managing the workload on a daily basis.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy for all accounting aspects of legal entities
- Timely delivery of month-end and year-end close in line with corporate timelines,
- Financial reporting and group consolidations
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Production of monthly variances analysis vs budget and insightful commentary
- Prepare statutory audits and financial preparation within US GAAP and IFRS.
- Carrying out internal audits and risk assessments of the finance team's systems and controls
- Costs allocation
- Process improvements and development of group accounting
- Responsible for balance sheet accounts
What you'll need to be successful
Post Qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
Advanced Excel skills
Proven track record in a similar position
Ambitious with a view to progress
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package
Joining an International business
Opportunity to progress
How to proceed
Please send your CV and details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.