£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Car Allowance
over 1 year ago
EMEA Senior Finance Manager
Reading - Outskirts
£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus, Car and other benefits
Wade Macdonald have partnered with an international services business in their search for an EMEA Senior Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices on the outskirts of Reading. This role will be reporting directly into the Finance Director, who is seeking an individual with prior experience within EMEA accounting and people management. The Financial Controller is responsible for the day to day management of the EMEA Finance function with line management responsibility for the accounts payable and accounting staff. The position is functionally responsible for maintenance and control of the UK, France, Netherlands and Germany general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, tax and cash.
- Manage the finance team, performance reviews, conducting reviews and reviewing training needs and requirements
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes for the UK and EMEA regions in compliance with US GAAP. Including balance sheet reconciliations, prepare accounts to trial balance stage, review variances against forecast and making necessary adjustments.
- Manage the planning, preparation and completion of annual statutory audits for EMEA entities
- Accurately record European revenue, including License fee, services and maintenance.
- Maintain documentation for accounting processes.
- Identify and implement accounting process and system improvements.
- Tax calculation processes with external advisors.
- Oversee company internal controls and monitor compliance with Sarbanes Oxley procedures proactively recommending changes where required.
- Ad hoc duties and projects
What you'll need to be successful
- 4+ years post qualification experience (ideally ACA or ACCA)
- Previous management experience
- Experience within the software industry is essential
- European experience is essential
- Previous experience with US GAAP, SOX and group reporting.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join an international business as a senior manager, helping to build and shape the future of the finance function and wider business.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.