£65000 - £71000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Senior Business Systems Analyst
A new opportunity has opened up for an experienced senior business systems analyst to join a growing technology company based in Reading who specialise in unique payment and transaction technologies. Using modern cloud computing, they specialise in producing multiple solutions in the financial domain. This is a great chance to work in a dynamic cross team environment to produce create solutions for business problems by utilising the company's internal business systems.
You will be responsible for business and systems analysis related to the ERP environment, using a variety of software's including Microsoft Dynamics AX and Salesforce CRM.
· Working with a combination of teams, drive requirements definition for changes and enhancements to the Dynamics AX-based ERP system.
· Create Business Requirement Documents to capture business needs completely and with consideration for the detail required for technical specifications
· Identify inefficient processes. Work closely with business partners to recommend both process and technical efficiencies. Facilitate quantifiable gains in business execution
· Provide analysis support for large projects. Work with business and technical teams to ensure robust workflow analysis, consideration of upstream and downstream impacts, attention to data requirements, and business efficiencies
· Prioritise work for key systems. Ensure business interests and technical scheduling/feasibility are considered in planning
· Work closely with the Development team to ensure requirements are well understood and converted to clear, thorough specifications. Facilitate resolution of any questions or conflicting requirements
· Partner with QA team members to support meaningful, thorough test scripts. Work closely with the business and technical teams to drive the UAT process
Skills & Experiences:
- Degree level in an analytical/business field OR significant equivalent experience
- Strong experience working with Dynamics AX or a similar ERP system
- Experience of at least one full implementation of an ERP system
- Knowledge of financial reporting is a strong bonus
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Dynamics AX certification would be advantageous but not essential
If this position sounds of interest, please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.email@example.com 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.