£40000 - £46000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A globally recognised brand who specialise in health and fitness products are looking to hire an experienced senior business intelligence analyst to provide crucial insights and analytics across the EMEA region.
Having just celebrated their 40th anniversary, this company are pioneers in their field and are currently ranked in the top 5 companies worldwide who specialise in their domain. Sponsoring elite level teams and Olympic athletes across the world, they have a strong foothold in the health and wellbeing market, and are looking to leverage statistical models and analytics to grow the company and add value to the business.
The Role & Responsibilities:
This is a fascinating opportunity to analyse vast amounts of data that consists of over 100 attributes and upwards of 60 metrics - not just your average sales data! You will be an integral part of the company, liaising with marketing, sales and promotion teams to drive analytically backed decisions that will impact the whole business in a positive way.
- Liaise with business managers across EMEA to get a clear understanding of business needs
- Manipulate various data sources to create clean and usable data
- Apply strong quantitative analysis skills and data mining techniques to provide insights
- Analyse things like marketing campaigns, promotion activities, sales data and member behaviour to produce actionable insights for the business
- Design & develop ad-hoc reports
- Work in a semi-autonomous manner. Proactively taking ownership of analytical projects
Skills & Experiences Required:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a highly quantitative field or similar
- Strong analytical experience within a commercial environment (3+ years)
- Experienced in modelling, stat analysis and data visualisation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced user of Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Experience with at least one BI tool (Tableau, Micro strategy, PowerBI or similar)
- Proven experience pulling data from various sources and making sure the data is clean and useable
If this position is of interest please apply directly or get in touch with Michael to discuss this position further:
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.