£40000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Wade Macdonald are proud to be currently working with a well-established pension consultancy, based in Reading area. Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to develop and deliver the web and digital vision, set up by our client. This is an exciting 12 months FTC opportunity to be a part of the Web delivery project.
- As a part of the focussed team of specialists, you will be responsible for the project delivery, from conceptual ideas to an implemented solution
- Working closely with the business representatives, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, process mapping and functional specification
- Focusing on the 'member journeys' and gathering requirements, this role will also involve DC modelling, DB modelling and member profiling
- To improve website functionality, you will take responsibility over creating a process diagrams and workflow for data and calculations
- You will be working closely with the Web Developers to design and implement solutions
- Previous experience with Pension Analysis and knowledge of benefit structures, pension calculation requirements, DC, DB and Hybrid Pension schemes
- High attention and proficiency in turning ideas into detailed specification
- Good Business Analyst experience, ideally with the relevant qualifications
- Advanced Excel skills
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply or contact me on email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.