£30000 - £32000 per annum
27 days ago
German or French Speaking - Senior Accounts Payable Clerk - £30,000 - £32,000 per annum - Reading
A Global leader in their field who are continuing with their expansion plans are seeking an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Clerk who is committed, self-motivated and thrives in dynamic environment.
Working with a range of internal colleagues based in the UK and across Europe, this role is to manage the accounts payable process from invoice approval through to payment. Language skills in German and French required.
- Process invoices for open PO.
- Create PO's as needed
- Reconcile any variances between the PO and vendor invoices t
- Maintain vendor records
- Updating contact information and bank details as required as well as setting up new vendors
- Ensure correct VAT treatment of invoices
- Assist with month-end closing process
- Process weekly pay-runs for vendors, staff expenses and foreign currency
- Reviewing the Aged Creditors and investigating any debit balances.
- Working with the team lead to drive process improvements and introduce new initiatives
- Assisting with AP projects such as implementation of system and process changes
- Working with the team helping to ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Perform statement reconciliations
What you'll need to be successful
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Effective time management and strong organisation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Worked in a shared service centre environment dealing with multiple European entities
- Language skills - German and French a must have
What you'll receive in return
- competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 8%,
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days)
- cycle to work scheme
How to proceed
If this is of interest to you please click to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.