£45000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits
18 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the team based in my international clients Head Office. As they expand their operations both at home in the UK and overseas, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their close-knit team.
Key Responsibilities are outlined below, with further information available to candidates via discussion with the recruiter.
- Weekly reporting of key statistics and metrics around revenue, gross margin, hours, candidates with the ability to account for multiple different types of selling mechanisms.
- Financial and Operational management of key risk areas within the group with the opportunity to rotate into new areas over time. This shall include the balance sheet adhering to best practice and some operational areas of P&L management
- Ownership of cash management and periodic treasury reporting. Providing a voice of challenge and the ambition to create new metrics and methods to enhance the accuracy of forecasting.
- Assist with the preparation of the group VAT return, this includes a thorough review of sub-entries and liaising with external bodies with the aim to enhance and improve the accuracy of the group VAT position.
- Calculation and preparation of journals for entry to the accounts system
- Review of fixed assets additions in the month and the running of multiple fixed asset depreciation cycles across multiple entities.
- Liaise with our people shared services to ensure the accurate accounting of the group payroll and timely distribution to the finance business partners
Ideally, the successful candidate will have strong Excel capabilities:- being confident in V-lookups/Sumlfs/Pivots.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.