3 months ago
Market Analyst - Maidenhead
I represent a well-established, international organisation dealing in the marketing and analysis of commodities. They are looking to support their local team expansions and employ a Research Analyst.
- Driving insights, change and evidence interventions
- Providing trading data for new product development and the implementation of operational processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and industry participants
- Delivering reports on spend, pricing and profit analysis
What you'll need to be successful
To be part of this exciting opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to provide insight through research, analysis and articulating the findings
- Undertake forecasting activities and providing accurate analysis on the market trends.
- Have a great attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to present to various levels of management
Ideal but not essential
- Have experience within the Supply/demand sector (ideal but not essential)
- Degree in Economics or an analytical degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the Trade-Goods sector
How to proceed
If this role is of interested, please apply directly to this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.