Role: Recruitment Assistant- Hybrid Working
I am working with a great company who are experiencing rapid growth with a big turnover each year. They are looking for someone to join their Recruitment Team as a Recruitment Assistant.
As a Recruitment Assistant the right candidate would be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities, some of these duties Include: -
- Managing the recruitment inbox
- CV Screening
- Online/Face to Face interview evaluation
- Managing Job Postings and assembling interview documents
- Maintain applicant tracking data.
- Attending career fairs and being an ambassador of Keyence UK.
- Travel to other regional offices on occasion.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of Microsoft based applications.
- Experience in recruitment is beneficial.
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to accurately maintain and document data.
- Educated to a degree level (any discipline)
What you will receive in return:
Working for a great organisation like this, you will receive great benefits including: -
- Hybrid working
- Starting Salary £25,000-£28,000 + Area Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Quarterly Bonus
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
How to proceed If this role is of interest, then please contact email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.