Role: Recruitment and Payroll Assistant - Hybrid Working
8 Months FTC (January 2023 start date)
A wonderful company which started off as a small family business and has now become a global player in their field. Keen to appoint someone to start with them in January on a fixed term contract for a period of approximately 8 months. This role would be ideal for someone who is available from January and with some administration skills.
- Source and screen applicants
- Issue contracts
- Schedule and carry out interviews.
- Amend and update job descriptions.
- Maintain accurate employee records
- Assist with the payroll process
- Attend and assist with specific management training sessions.
- Respond to Recruitment enquiries
- Process payroll report
- Send information to relevant external providers
- Check information
- Respond to queries.
What you need to be successful:
This is a great role for someone who is available for a fixed term contract.
You will need to have:
- Experience of working in admin-based role before.
- An ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent time management
- Good IT skills
- An ability to be flexible on working hours as sometimes you may need to work late or occasionally on a weekend.
What you will receive:
A fixed term of employment until August 2023, hours of work are 9-5:30pm, you will have the flexibility to work on a hybrid office with 2 -3 days per week in the office. This is a great environment, supportive and working with a really great manager.
How to proceed If this role is of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.