8 months ago
My client is a long-established Technology Company based near Newbury. They are currently seeking an experienced Cashiering, banking and Receivables Specialist to join their established Finance team on a permanent basis.
Experience in managing a BACS process including; end to end direct debit processing with advanced bank account reconciliations is highly desirable for this job.
You will be responsible for high level reporting and reconciliation of complex billing cycles for both direct and wholesale clients as well as responsibility for high volume incoming Direct Debit, BACS and online payments via a bureau system. You will also hold some responsibility for Public Sector, Sales Ledger Accounts.
Key Duties include:
- Management of BAC's & SUN's application processes
- Complete management of Bureau customers bank accounts
- Batching and processing of approx. 60 direct debit collections a month
- Review Direct customer credit applications and setting of credit limits
- Monthly reconciliation of monies collected from Wholesale and Direct Customer billing
- Posting of cash receipts and direct debit collections
- Credit control for Public Sector accounts
- Customer account maintenance
- Credit Control for an assigned ledger of Accounts (P.sec)
- Managing multiple email inboxes which vary in activity & volume throughout a monthly cycle
- Proven experience within Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Analysis
- Measurable and demonstrable track record of managing cash and multiple bank accounts
- High level reconciliation skills and technical ability to match, batch and report on daily banking
- Strong Excel skills
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with internal and external business unit Managers
- Must be well organised and flexible and capable of working to tight deadlines as part of a team
The client is offering 25 days holiday plus Bonus, excellent pension contributions and subsidised parking.
Interviews will likely take place via Telephone, then Video call or face to face. On-boarding can be done remotely. IT equipment is provided. If successful training will be provided on systems and processes, 1on1 at a socially distanced acceptable level as required.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey for further information on 01189 559 534.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.