Purchasing/Finance Assistant - £27,000 - £32,500 - Basingstoke
My client supplies the finest food all over the UK and due to growth are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their small dynamic team of five.
Hybrid working and study support will be provided after probation.
In this role you will report to the finance manager
- Forecast sales based on previous trends and forecasted business growth
- Manage Inventory levels based on agreed budgets and cost of goods
- Successfully provide weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reports
- Review stock levels and make key recommendations
- Oversee the system for re-ordering continuity product
- Proactively identify opportunities for excess stock
What you need to be successful:
- Strong MS Excel
- Data manipulation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be a team player
- Must offer a proven track record of inventory/stock life cycle
What you will receive in return:
- Employee discount
- Free onsite parking
- Study support
- Yearly bonus
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, then please do apply using the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.