Purchase Ledger Assistant
6 Month Temporary Role
Salary: £11-£13 per hour
I am currently working with an exciting tech business; due to a rapid period of growth this fantastic company are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a 6-month contract, this is to assist with a busy period however there is potential the role could go permanent.
You will be working within the Purchase Ledger team liaising with the project managers and other members of staff within the company. You will also be responsible for:
- Processing invoices.
- Matching invoices to PO's.
- Resolving Queries.
- Maintenance of purchase ledger (including postings and maintaining masterfile).
- Management of Accounts Payable mailbox.
- Processing staff expenses via Concur.
- Dealing with high volumes of transactions.
What you will need to be successful
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience.
- Able to work well both independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using Navision is desired but not essential.
What you will receive in return
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within a great company alongside a lovely team.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest to you then please send your CV to: email@example.com
Purchase Ledger Assistant - 6 Month Temporary Role - Gatwick - £11-£13 per hour
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.