£27000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
Project Analyst - Bracknell - £27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum + Study Support
Our client is a leading brand within their industry. They provide an environment in which their employees can gain personal satisfaction from their work, professional achievement and have long term career progression. Based in state of the art offices in Bracknell you will be have exposure to senior business leaders and be able to influence key commercial decisions.
You will be a key finance contact within the business ensuring financial integrity, providing support to maximise profitability and revenue, minimising financial and operational risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Assist with the forecasting process, liaising with internal personnel and offer timely resolution to queries.
- Understand and Calculate Revenue
- Contract Management -Co-ordinate and prepare client pricing
- Understand and investigate profitability and operational efficiency
- Analyses of actuals compared to contract and forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis as required by senior management
- Business Partnering with senior management
What You Will Need To Succeed
Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months working within a commercial environment where you will have proven strong analytical skills. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to pick up new systems and skills quickly.
To really excel in this role, you will display commercial acumen, strong analytical skills and drive to develop.
What You Will Receive In Return:
Along with a competitive remuneration package and study support for ACCA/CIMA you will have the chance to develop within a fast growing international organisation that can truly offer opportunities to progress.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.