Customer Service – Basingstoke – £14- £18 per hour - 6 Months - Hybrid working
Wade Macdonald is currently partnering with a global company with several market-leading brands. As a Pricing Analyst, you will play a pivotal role working cross-functionally through the organisation and be responsible for pricing activities at the strategic level. You'll provide detailed analysis to support informed business decision-making.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Collaborating with leadership and the strategic pricing team to implement pricing processes, ensuring efficiency and standardisation.
- Analysing data on pricing and profitability providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Deliver insightful analytics and develop pricing strategies.
- Supporting the development of dashboards to capture commercial and metrics.
- Update and maintain price lists.
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions are communicated with business functions and that they are reflected in company processes and systems.
- Proactively manage contract renewals and maintain the contract database.
What experience do you need?
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to balance priorities and work independently.
- Strong Excel use, with experience in CRM databases (preferably Salesforce).
- SAP experience (preferable).
- A data-driven mindset with proficiency analysis and using presentation tools.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org