Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
An established pricing analytics company, which provides data to many of the worlds top retailers and food manufacturers is seeking an ambitious Pricing Analyst to join its growing Pricing team.
Having been established for three decades, this organisation have led the way in developing BI tools to provide market intelligence to procurement teams around the world. Despite of the pandemic, they are still experiencing rapid growth, leading to new roles being created.
This is a varied role only suitable to a pro-active candidate who is able to work quickly and adapt quickly to changing environments. Duties will include:
- Managing and expanding your contacts, using all means of communication including face-to-face meetings and networking
- Collecting transactional pricing data, bids, offers, tenders and any other information
- Writing price rationales and analytical pieces
- Dealing with questions from contacts regarding pricing
- Working closely with your manager to review and manage existing pipelines of prices and to identify new price assessment launch opportunities
- Publishing new Pricing Benchmarks to agreed schedules
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will play an integral part in shaping the way that the department runs in the future. Ideally you will have experience gained from a Price Reporting Agency. You will be highly numerate, have strong communication skills and a proven analytical background. You will need to interact with personnel at all levels.
What You Will Receive
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, this is a great opportunity to shape policies and procedures and to be able to see how your hard work really makes a difference. Due to the growth there will be opportunities for both development and progression.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.