St. Albans, Hertfordshire
about 1 year ago
Planning Analyst - St Albans
Our client is a global leading FMCG organisation who pride themselves on exceptional customer service. After 15+ years of growth, they're looking to expand and develop their use of technology. As a transforming industry, with constant change and growth, they're currently looking for a Planning analyst to join their business.
With a strong track record of developing their own, this position of the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid progression. As a business, our client it committed to the personal growth of all their staff
- Responsible for the analysis, support and management of projects relating to various divisions and fulfilment centres.
- Providing up-to-date and accurate data on various operations to the planning team
- Creating insights on KPI's based on performance and planning reports
- Extracting and visualising data in order to provide accurate information to senior stakeholders and management
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience in a fast-paced, challenging and analytical environment
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to negotiate
- Advanced in Excel, SQL and a programming language i.e. SAP/SAS/R
What you'll receive in return
- 23 day's holiday with the option to buy
- 15 % discount on their products
- Subsidised gym memberships, spa treatments and other entertainment
- Pension and Share options
- Shuttle bus from the nearest station
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please apply directly
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.