St. Albans, Hertfordshire
5 months ago
Planning Analyst (Delivery) - St Albans
Our client is a global leading FMCG organisation who pride themselves on exceptional customer service. After 15+ years of growth, they're looking to expand and develop their use of technology. As a transforming industry, with constant change and growth, they're currently looking for a Planning analyst to join their business.
With a strong track record of developing their own, this position of the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid progression. As a business, our client it committed to the personal growth of all their staff
- Responsible for the analysis, support and management of projects relating to their warehouse and logistics division.
- As well as decision making you will need to create and present reports on a weekly/monthly basis to Senior Stakeholders and management internally and externally.
- Provide forecasts within the relevant department and deal with large data-sets
- Gather data from relevant divisions to provide insight on KPI's and operations
What you'll need to be successful
- 2+ years commercial experience in commercial/operational analysis
- Exceptional quantitative analytics experience
- Advanced in Excel, SQL and a programming language i.e. SAP/SAS/R
What you'll receive in return
- 23 day's holiday with the option to buy
- 15 % discount on their products
- Subsidised gym memberships, spa treatments and other entertainment
- Pension and Share options
- Shuttle bus from the nearest station
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please apply directly
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.