about 2 months ago
Pension Fund Accountant - Berkshire - Competitive Salary
A well-established business based in Berkshire, Due to a period of growth this fantastic business are looking to increase the headcount in their finance function.
This supportive business are looking for a Pension Fund Accountant to join their friendly dynamic team. Reporting into the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of finance tasks. The duties of the Pension Fund Accountant will include:
- Preparation of pension fund report & accounts.
- Reconciling investment transactions.
- Reconciliations of the financial statements.
- Liaising with auditors and investment managers.
- Reconciliation of cash books & pensioner payrolls
- Preparation of tax returns
- Resolution of pension fund accounts queries
- Distributing daily post to Cashiering and Accounts.
- Ad-hoc duties E.g. Administration, Payroll and Client Banking
What you'll need to be successful:
- ACCA OR CIMA Studying
- Previous or similar finance experience of PSA
- Previous experience of management accounting
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (v look ups & pivot tables)
- A willingness to learn and take extra responsibilities
What you'll receive in return
If successful, in return you will receive:
- A structured training program
- Working from home flexibility
- Local and regular transport links
- Modern office environment
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.