£25000 - £28000 per annum
11 months ago
Payroller - Basingstoke - 6/7 month FTC - £25.000 - £28.000
My client a market leader in their field provide service solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity working in a fun, fast paced enviroment.
- Input and check output for approximately 1250 employees in a set group of branches.
- Set up new starters, ensuring the correct documentation is received to comply with Home Office legislation.
- Inputting and adjusting hours where necessary.
- Recording and calculating SSP. SMP, SSP SHPP
- Changing tax codes, bank details, addresses etc. Terminating employees-sending out P45's.
- Filing input in employee's personal payroll files.
- Answering correspondence on a weekly basis.
- Dealing with the external agencies i.e. Tax Office, DSS, Contributions Agency, Banks.
- Dealing with internal customers i.e. Employees, Branch Administrators, General Managers etc.
- Run the weekly payroll on a rota basis. Each Administrator takes it in turn to run and manage the payroll through to completion each week.
- Take on extra responsibilities as delegated by the Payroll Manager or Payroll Supervisor.
- Continually think of ways of improving processes within the department and system, making things easier and more efficient.
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.