Payroll Specialist - Temporary To Permanent
£38,000 - £40000
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist for a well-recognised, established and growing business based in Slough, you need to be immediately available and able to start asap.
This position will be office based until you have completed training.
In this position you will report to the Payroll and Pension Manager
- To conduct weekly and monthly payroll administration.
- Prepare costing reports
- Working with HR to ensure that new starters and leavers are captured
- Managing the payroll mailbox and handling any pay related queries
- Reconciling payroll accounts to tax reporting
- Oversee the paying over/ return of tax on refunds
- Balance tax year end.
- Deal with queries from HMRC
- To input payroll journal vouchers into the nominal ledger
- Ad-hoc duties
What you will need to be successful
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong excel skills
What you will received in return
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working in the future
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, then click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.