£32000 - £34000 per annum
13 days ago
New and exclusive Payroll job with a fantastic US Owned Manufacturing company based in Central Reading, with excellent career prospects and a competitive salary package.
An established and growing market leading business with multiple sites across the UK and EU. Supportive team and inclusive working environment.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a busy Finance function, the purpose of this role is to accurately record and process payroll, expenses and HMRC submission for multiple, group entities.
- Calculating payroll amendments, adding starters and processing leavers before the payroll deadline. Liaising with HR.
- Checking to ensure amendments/additions are reflected correctly.
- After approval, run post commit reports and produce separate independent reconciliation and salary/pension journals.
- Processing Pension amendments
- Ensure reports are approved for SOX compliance and audit trail.
- Maintenance of payroll system including benefit records.
- The necessary administration required concerning Work & Pensions, HMRC, ONS
- Timely conclusion to the payroll year end reporting.
- Processing of employee expenses using Concur
- Ad-hoc projects in relation to Payroll.
What you'll need to be successful
- Previous proven payroll experience managing a similar process
- Experience of various payroll packages including Concur and ADP
- HR admin experience advantageous
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Word & Outlook)
What you'll receive in return
If successful, in return you will receive:
- Office in central Reading with parking
- Local and regular public transport links
- Excellent benefits package
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or contact me on james.adey@WadeMacdonald.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.