£35000 - £40000 per annum
17 days ago
Payroll Clerk - £35,000 - £40,000 - Abingdon - Maternity cover
My client, a long-established company based in Abingdon are a global leader in their field and are seeking an experienced Payroll clerk to join their high-spirited, dynamic, busy and very sociable team on a 12 Month basis.
This position is office based.
The role - You will work alongside the payroll assistant manager and prepare both EMEA and UK payrolls
- Supervise and mentor the Payroll Assistant
- UK payroll processing for 200 employees
- Liaise with outsourced payroll providers in 14 countries throughout Europe
- Monthly journal entries
- Reconcile payroll control accounts
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns relating to UK payroll
- Report pension contributions to UK pension schemes
- Oversee calculation of monthly commission payments
- Maintenance of employee share schemes
- Ensure all employee and finance queries are responded to in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with HR Team to ensure monthly changes are actioned in payroll
- Develop ad-hoc management and operational reporting as required
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Assist with relevant audits, including end of year
What you'll need to be successful
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Qualification (CIPP)
- Minimum 5 years' experience processing payroll
- Strong knowledge of HMRC and government rules and regulations
- Strong PC skills including strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAGE
What you'll received in return
- In return you will receive a competitive salary
- free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Long term sickness cover and life assurance.
How to proceed
Please click to apply or contact Zoe Jones on 07799507194.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.