Role: Payroll & HR Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a great establishment as a Payroll & HR Assistant.
This role of a Payroll & HR Assistant would be working closely with the HR Coordinator doing duties such as.
- Processing the monthly payroll using PASS
- Preparing payroll reports
- First port of call for any payroll enquiries
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files.
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox.
- General admin support relating to HR and recruitment tasks.
- Dealing with documentation for new employees including right to work, screening.
- Issuing contracts, offer letters and making sure that all documents are stored in the right place and are all correct before someone joins the business.
- Booking of training courses
- Assisting with probation and appraisal monitoring and recording
What you need to be successful:
- Previous HR admin experience
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll/HR systems
- Time Management Skills
- Payroll CIPP qualification (Desirable)
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office Suite applications
What you will receive in return:
Some benefits at this company would include:
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunches
- Membership of the Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing days
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.