£23000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Payroll Administrator - Basingstoke - 6/7 month FTC - £23.000 - £25.000
My client a market leader in their field provide service solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity working within a small but friendly team.
- Input and check output for approximately 1250 employees
- Set up new starters, ensuring the correct documentation is received to comply with Home Office legislation.
- Inputting and adjusting hours where necessary.
- Recording and calculating SSP. SMP, SSP SHPP
- Changing tax codes, bank details, addresses etc. Terminating employees-sending out P45's.
- Filing input in employee's personal payroll files.
- Answering correspondence on a weekly basis.
- Dealing with the external agencies .
- Dealing with internal customers
- Run the weekly payroll on a rota basis.
- Take on extra responsibilities as delegated by the Payroll Manager or Payroll Supervisor.
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.