Part-Time: Payroll and Pensions Administrator
£25,000 Pro Rota
An impressive business that strive to provide outstanding support to their clients are currently looking for a Payroll and Pensions Administrator to join the team on a part-time basis
To support the Payroll & Benefits Manager with the preparation of all monthly payroll as well as:
- Receive, check and process timesheets.
- Create a new joiner files
- Assuring the auto-enrolment report is accurate
- Liaising with employees and HMRC when queries arise.
- Reconcile employee and employer contributions and payments.
- Creating new cost centres
- Other Ad-hoc duties
What you'll need to be successful
You will have previous experience working within a similar role as well as:
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communications skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
What you'll receive in return
This is a great opportunity for some with previous experience working within Payroll who is looking to secure a part time role.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest to you then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.