£12 - £14 per hour
11 months ago
Part time Payroll Administrator - Camberley - 9 months - £12 - £14 per hour
My forward thinking client requires a payroll administrator for 9 months. This is a great role working within a friendly team.
· Collect, compile and enter payroll data using appropriate software, managing end to end process
· Must have UK payroll experience
· Review and verify source documents
· Calculate and post payroll deductions
· Process payroll by established deadlines
· Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors
· Update payroll records by recording changes
· Process new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions
· Prepare and print payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, taxes, insurance, leave
· Complete requests for pay-related documents including statements and verification's
· Dealing with any incoming quires from staff
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.