Part-Time Management Accountant - Basingstoke - £28000 - £35000 pro-rata
An organisation that have experienced rapid growth over the last year require a Management Accountant to join working 3 days a week from their picturesque offices based near Basingstoke. The company leads in its field and along with their bio-diverse products they have industry leading R&D.
- This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and part-qualified professional to work alongside the financial accountant and the Finance Director.
- Processing sales invoices, credit notes and statements
- Stock, Debtor control, journals, bank reconciliations
- Assisting with banking, HMRC, commissions and general queries
- Managing budgetary cost centre reporting
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Developing margin reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Setting up bi-monthly payment runs for approval
- Consulting with business development, sales operations and production teams regarding product pricing and cost
- Consulting with the FD and Commercial Finance Manager on the Commissions scheme set up, metrics, reporting and payments
- Delivering the 'flash reports' of weekly sales results to show actual vs budget/forecast performance including financial performance & key metrics
The Successful Candidate:
Ideally you will be a part-qualified accountant who has a minimum of intermediate Excel skills and is a strong communicator. You will be an analytical thinker. Experience of Xero would be an advantage.
What You Will Receive In Return:
You will join a flexible market leading organisation with exciting growth plans, where your contribution will be valued.
Part-Time Financial Accountant - Basingstoke - £28000 - £35000 pro-rata
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.