3 months ago
Wade Macdonald Accountancy and Finance is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a long-established and profitable business with UK Headquarters based near Central Reading.
We are currently seeking an experienced Part Time Accounts Administrator to join their Finance team on a permanent basis - working circa 25 hours a week, 5 hours a day.
They would ideally prefer a candidate who is open to an immediate start, pre Christmas 2020.
My client is a true investor in its people. The potential rewards and benefits on offer are fantastic. Many of the staff are long-serving and the reason for this position becoming available is due to an internal promotion. So progression opportunities are certainly on offer with this firm over time.
You will oversee a varied workload and be responsible for all aspects of the internal expenditure process, analysis, reporting and receipting duties.
- Reviewing project based accounts, associated requests, and seeking internal authorisation to release funds.
- Raising project Accounts budgets.
- Inputting purchase order data, receipting and filing of linked invoices.
- Managing a busy and complex Finance mailbox.
- Maintaining and reporting accurate data flows.
- Preparing and posting journals.
- Any other ad hoc duties during monthly cycles
What you'll need to be successful
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries and disputes by partnering with stakeholders within the business.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with good Excel skills and strong organisational skills with experience in a fast paced Finance environment.
- Proven experience as a process-driven Administrator with a Finance Team
- Measurable and demonstrable track record of managing a complex and high volume email inbox
- Experience in managing P/O process and associated accounting tasks
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of stakeholders
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Finance Team and assist during busy periods.
- Ecellent organisation skills
- Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables and reporting)
- Be satisfied with a part-time role on a permanent basis within an established firm and stable team
- Be able to work 5 days per week
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary, flexible part time working hours, choice to work from home, full training on systems, laptop, excellent pension, generous holiday entitlement & AAT study support amongst many other benefits.
How to proceed
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information
For further information on this role or to discuss any other roles that we may have at the moment please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.