£55000 - £65000 per annum
12 days ago
An expanding Financial Services business based in Berkshire are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. This organisation has been going from strength-to-strength over the past decade and have experienced growth both organically and through acquisition. They have ambitious plans to help customers achieve their financial aims by through excellent customer service, delivering technological developments and providing a wide range of products to serve customer needs.
About the role
- Work with the business units to develop a data provenance/lineage model to identify improvements to straight through processing and use of appropriate robust and scalable tools
- Create and build a standard data taxonomy across the business units. Document and teach out best practices for data usage and interpretation
- Development and management of an automated reporting platform involving data orchestration and ETL.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to define and develop reports to and processes to ensure important KPI data is available to them when needed.
- Work with the Head of MI and the rest of the team to develop a roadmap of datamarts/data warehouse solutions that use data as an asset to Castle Trust and facilitate cross functional working and opportunities
- Help define the data collection requirements of the business applications maintained by the development team.
- Collaborate with engineering, product development and operation teams to develop and supply the data needs for multiple product streams in support of rapid growth and expansion
- Partner with development, engineers, analysts and operations to ensure a high level of data integrity and data performance
- Be involved in the discovery of the data migration requirements, development of data migration strategies, and design of technical solutions for migrating data from current systems into their replacements, including both business applications data and end-user data
- Become an acknowledged expert on the companies' data
- Ensure Data Standards are upheld in any development and security and audit requirements are included by design
- Practical experience in implement ETL pipelines
- Strong BI background and skill set
- Knowledge of Azure.
- Strong programming background.
- Experience within the financial services industry is a must!
- Experience in project management frameworks (Scrum, Waterfall, Agile)
What You Will Receive In Return
In return for their hard work, the successful applicant will receive a very competitive benefits package, opportunities to shape the way that data is used in the business and have the opportunity to develop and progress. Including homeworking!
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.